Saturday, January 9, 2010

Football, etc.


Well, happy 2010. I've been pretty busy not blogging but I decided that I'd up something for you guys and girls out there.

Football, etc. is a two girls one guy sandwich of a band band out of Houston, TX. They play some emo sounding stuff and it's good enough to post about so I'm posting about it. Maybe I'll post something more manly later like Jack Black or something. So anyways, this one goes out especially to the ladies out there ;).



First Down

3 Comments:

Blogger mysterymoor said...

I love this :)

January 9, 2010 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger Travis said...

I sure wish somebody would post mp3's of their new split...

January 9, 2010 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger Ross said...

I sure wish that Holy Cross would win the NCAA Basketball Tournament.

January 9, 2010 at 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home