Saturday, June 27, 2009

Meursault - 2007 Demo



Phil was a friend of mine on soulseek. He used to send around some covers he made and recieved pretty good feedback. He went on to start a band and this is it. Meursault is a folk-punk band from Germany. This is a personal favorite of mine. The closing track is a cover of "Whiskey" by Rosa. I'm not too sure if they ever went on to make anything after this because he never sent me anything else but as far as I know, this project is now defunct.


Meursault - Blindfolds

Download

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi.
we went on to break up in 2009 and I went on to reunite it on my own in 2010 and twoard the end of this year, a new LP will be out.

-phil

July 4, 2010 at 3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home